Omnipod Pods For The NEW Omnipod System 10/bx
The new OmniPod System has the same unique features you love – but now there’s even more built in. Improvements were made to the Pod to give you even more confidence and convenience in your diabetes management.
- Added Comfort and Discretion – The Pod is smaller, slimmer and
lighter. With the new design you can be even more discreet with your site placement, dress more freely, and feel greater comfort whether you’re lounging around or running around.
- Increased Confidence and Safety – The Pod’s pink slide insert is
an additional safety feature to help you determine whether the cannula has deployed. When you apply a new Pod you can check to make sure you can see the pink slide insert through the top of the Pod.
- More Convenient Pod Changes – Prepping your new Pods for
start-up is now even easier. The Pod’s needle cap cover is larger so it’s easier to remove when opening a new Pod. And because there are now 2 ports visible on the back of the Pod, we’ve included an arrow pointing to the fill port to help ensure that the insulin is filled properly.
- Pod Size – 1.53 in x 2.05 in x 0.57 in (3.9 cm x 5.2 cm x 1.45
- Pod Weight – 25 g with empty reservoir.
- Pod Fill Port and Adhesive – There are 2 ports visible on the
bottom of the Pod. An arrow printed on the adhesive points to the fill port.
- Pod’s “Slide Insert” Feature – Pink slide insert is visible
through Pod and lets you know the cannula has fired.
- Pod Cannula Color – Cannula tinted light blue.